Designer: Alfred Tull 1953, Rees Jones 2015
|Black Tees:||73.9/130 Par 72 Yards 7040|
|Blue Tees:||71.2/126 Par 72 Yards 6397|
|White Tees:||68.2/115 Par 72 Yards 5841|
|Gold Tees:||72.4/124 Par 73 Yards 5570|
Current Hours of Operation:
Weekdays: 8:00 AM to Dusk
Weekends: 7:00 AM to Dusk
Tee times will begin at 8:00AM weather permitting
USGA RULES GOVERN ALL PLAY EXCEPT WHEN MODIFIED BY LOCAL RULES
CONDITIONS OF PLAY
- All golfers must purchase a greens fee ticket before utilizing the facilities.
- Each golfer must have a bag and at least 3 clubs, one of which must be a putter.
- No starting on the tenth tee without permission from the starter.
- No more than 4 players are permitted to play together.
- All persons must be properly attired; no sleeveless shirts, no short-shorts, jeans must be clean with no holes, shirts must have collars and proper golf shoes must be worn.
- No more than 2 golfers and 2 golf bags allowed on a cart at any time.
- Children under 9 years of age are not allowed on the course without adult supervision.
- No outside alcoholic beverages allowed on the course, all alcoholic beverages must be purchased from the clubhouse.
COURTESIES TO REMEMBER
- Please repair divots and ball marks, smooth footprints in bunkers and keep course clean.
- Only one golfer on the tee at a time. No practice swinging on tees.
- Please obey the ranger and maintain a 4 hour and 20 minute pace of play.
- Keep all carts away from greens, tees, aprons and wet areas. Use cart paths whenever possible and obey all signs.